What is Moringa?
Moringa or "The Miracle Tree" has an abundance of health benefits. It contains essential amino acids, carotenoids in leaves, and components with nutraceutical properties, which support the use of moringa as a nutritional supplement. The tree grows in abundance in tropical and sub-tropical regions in India, Africa and South America.
Moringa leaves contain over 90 nutritional chemical compounds (YES, 90!) including proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and dietary fibers. It alone can be used as a food source to overcome malnutrition, particularly in pregnant women and infants where it's been researched extensively. Now let's be honest between getting pregnant, growing a human, giving birth, nursing and caring for a child (two, three or four) whilst living is our busy modern world - it's easy for moms to deplete their own nutritional reserves, which is why moringa is a super supplement for the modern mom.
Our Moringa Tea Can Help Moms With The Following:
- Breastfeeding - moringa is a galactagogue so it can help to keep your milk production up to par with your child's needs.
- Boost Brain Power - in a post-baby fog? Well, moringa has shown to improve your memory and that's something all of us mamas can benefit from!
- Rejuvenation - your body uses protein to repair and rebuild tissue and moringa is a complete protein source. Slowing down the signs of ageing is essential for us mamas since our children are doing everything in their power to speed it up.
- Reduce Inflammation - studies have shown moringa is effective in reducing inflammation, hyperlipidemia, and hyperglycaemia naturally. This is especially important for woman trying to conceive and those who've just given birth.
- Up Our Defenses - we all know colorful fruits and veggies are essential to providing our body with life-enhancing antioxidants, but moringa packs an even bigger punch of antioxidants and contains anti-cancer and antimicrobial (bad bacteria) properties.
This is just the start of the wonderful "miracle" benefits of moringa. It's good to not that Gram for Gram, Dried Moringa Leaves Have Approximately:
9 x the Protein of Yogurt
4 x the Fiber of Oats
15 x the Potassium of Bananas
17 x the Calcium of Milk
10 x the Vitamin A of Carrots
4 x the Vitamin C of Oranges
25 x Iron of Spinach
What are you waiting for? Let's see how you can incorporate moringa into your modern mom lifestyle. Shop now.